12.02.2009

Take A Gown, Pass It Around

We recieved a lovely note with a unique twist from a loyal fan of dearjohnnies. Stephanie Frazier-Grimm, a popular party planner in Newport, RI wrote us the note below. We just love her idea of how she (and her closest friends) have worn our dearjohnnies Lucy gown during on their special day!



I just want to say how much I LOVE your product! I bought your pink polka (Lucy) dot dearjohnnies gown 3 years ago when I was going to give birth to my second child, figured the first time around I went into labor so quickly I was wearing my college tennis t-shirt, and unfortunatly have the pictures to prove it! I came up with an idea for my dearjohnnies gown. I loved it so much (and thankful for the cute pictures of me in it) that I wanted to share it with my friends. After I gave birth to Ellie I monogrammed her name and birthday onto the dearjohnnies gown. Every time one of my friends has a baby, I pass it on to them for "good luck" After their hospital stay they return it to me and I monogram their babies and birthday on it! We have 5 so far! It is so great to look at and be reminded of all the miracles that were born since I have owned this :)

Our Lucy gown. 10% of all Lucy sales go to Breast Cancer Research

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails